Gokhan Inler for Internazionale

Inter Milan Road Gokhan Inler increasingly recruiting field. The players had just given a reply signal.Inler is not plainly did not disclose his interest to move to the Giuseppe Meazza. He only admitted the club proud to be ogled by registration Nerazzurri."Inter's interest makes me proud. That proves that I have been doing a good job in recent years, "said Inler.La Beneamata have long wanted to use the services of Swiss midfielder. They had even invited Udinese Inler holders are now negotiating a contract, unfortunately up closing the stock transfer plan still fails to realization.For that Inler was not disappointed. He also still can be patient waiting for the next opportunity."It's not a big problem because it is what it is football. My agent always provide information, but I still try not too enthusiastic, "he continued."I was quite pleased with their interest. Obviously I have to keep stepping while waiting for the following opportunities, "concluded the Italian Football Inler was quoted as saying on Tuesday (9/7/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment